Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Retro!!

Good Morning, my lovelies! I hope everyone's Monday is going splendidly! Today, I want to show you a retro look I put together rather quickly this morning. You may already know about these awesome gifts, but I'm posting them just in case you don't!
This cute little cardigan is the subscribo gift from Artilleri! It also comes with a cute little flower hairpin (not shown). It's so well detailed, and it was my inspiration for my retro look today. I'd totally wear this irl!
I paired the cardigan with pants from Aqua (part of the "High Flyer" outfit) and shoes from Trixxy's Shop that I got on the Diamonds in the Rough Hunt (no longer available). 
The clear tote bag is a group gift from Coco. They have many other cute group gifts on the wall (when you tp in, go through the door and to the right.) The bag is sculpted and filled with girly goodies!
This "Amazonia" hair is a freebie from Nouveau Miranda. It's so messy and sexy, I love it! My necklace is the "Triple Heart" freebie necklace from It's Cake. The sunglasses are a group gift from Garage.
This skin is the "Lily v2" subscribo gift from Exodi. I've read some negative reviews on Exodi skins in the past month or so, but when I tried it on, I really didn't see much to complain about. I love the face, especially the girly pink lips. I think it's a good looking skin, and plus, it's free, and comes in 4 different skintones, each with dark/light brow and cleavage options.

That's about it for my retro-ish look for today, so don't hesitate and go grab your goodies before they're gone!!
**All Photos (except the last) were taken at the Artilleri Sim**

Credits:
Skin: "Lily v2" in Cedar (Lt/c) by Exodi ($0L)
Hair: "Amazonia" in Beach Blonde by Nouveau Miranda ($0L)
Hair (last picture): "Tamara" in Champagne by Truth (not free)
Cardigan: "Marion" subscribo gift in pink by Artilleri ($0L)
Pants: "High Flyer" pants by Aqua (part of a set)(not free)
Tote Bag: "Gift Tote Bag" in pink by Coco (also in black)($0L)
Sunglasses: Groupgift from Garage ($0L)
Necklace: "Triple Heart Necklace" by It's Cake ($0L)
Shoes: "Diamonds in the Rough Hunt Gift" by Trixxy's Shop (no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment