Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sn@tch Goodies & Mango, Mango!

Yay! My 10th post! Happy Thursday All! I know I've been on a brief hiatus (could you call it that? lol) because I have a really bad cold, but today I'm feeling just a little better.....enough to blog!!

I went to the Enkythings Dollar Store today and picked up some things, one of which was a free box from Sn@tch! I love Sn@tch's stuff...it's always so edgy and hardcore!! Not to mention well-made!

I wanted to show you the cute Cropped & Torn top with the Red Plaid Bikini Top, and the cute Red Plaid Shirt that ties around your waist! I used to have a shirt like that in real life, and I loved that I could add it to a punk look!! All three of these items are in the Sn@tch free box, as well as a few other adorable items! Ivey even put a gory, awesome bloody tub in there!!
My hair is a freebie from Noveau Miranda (I blogged it in an earlier post). The boots are a group gift from Coco on the gift wall. 
The Piano I'm posing on is a freebie at Glitterati Poses. It comes with 5 poses built in, or you can buy the regular version with 15 poses for $250L. The "Morgane Tan" skin is a subscribo gift from Mango, Mango!
These skins are dollarbie gifts at Mango, Mango! as well. From Left to Right: "Goldy", "Citrus Pale", and "Star Pale w/freckles". They're really beautiful...I love, love, love the glowy-ness on the face and body. They're amazing skins for just $1L!
Mango, Mango! also has the "Aqua Opening" and "Purple & Proud" skins for $1L at their store. All of the dollarbie skins are in gift boxes right near the entrance. These are super pretty colors, I like them!!

Other Credits:
Hair: "Tamara" in Mirage by Truth
Eyes by Poetic Colors
Poses by Glitterati & Reel Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment