Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rock Me Amadeus, I LOVE You!

Happy (very early for me!) Saturday to everyone!! This morning I went shopping at one of my favorite lingerie stores, Rock Me Amadeus, and found lots of great goodies to show you!! The first is a dollarbie (which changes every so often so grab it now!) and it's a set of great Micro Tops! I'm wearing it in my favorite color, Hot Pink!


I also found a box labeled "Clothes Box May 2010" on sale of $50L beside the dollarbie, and when I bought it and opened it, I found some REALLY awesome stuff! The box is absolutely filled with great stuff that's no longer sold. It's all a collection of discontinued items, which makes it so easy to mix and match!! Seriously, it's so much stuff that I can't even show you here, but I did pick out my favorites to share! 
1: "French Knicker" in Red
2: "Diva" Swimsuit in Blue
3: "Camo Shorts" in Army
4: "Latex Zip" in Black
5: "Kaley" top in Blue with Low-Rise Pants (without belt) and prim pant cuffs

Hurry to Rock Me Amadeus and get this amazing box of goodies for just $50L! And don't forget to pick up the dollarbie and slap the Midnight Mania board as well! Oh, and if you feel so inclined, click the green vote box in the corner to vote for Rock Me Amadeus!!

Other Credits:
Hair: "Brit" in Champagne by Truth
Skin: "IFE Light-Vamp" Light Brows by Lelutka
Feet: "Jolie Pied Barefoot" in High by Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment