Friday, May 21, 2010

Seductive Friday!

This is an early Friday post (it's 3:04am for me!) but I just had to show all of you these new goodies!

I'm part of the DSN Subscriber Network, and they send all kinds of good stuff to the members. Today, a skin by Schismphrenic Skins was sent to me, and I tried it on and fell in love! It's really great quality, and I love the crazy, wild makeup! The skin is available in a couple other tones, and there's a guy skin in the pack as well! If you TP to the store, they have a DSN Subscriber Network poster there, and all you need to do is click and join!
The lingerie set I'm wearing was from a notice sent to the FabFree group today. It's by Eve's Closet (not to be confused with Evie's Closet, lol) And it's FREE! It's really wonderfully detailed, and a great freebie!
I also found these free nipple pasties in a box by the free lingerie box. They're pretty neat, too!
All of the poses I used here are by Long Awkward Pose, as a part of the female pack for Fifty Linden Friday today. You get 5 really great poses for $50L! 
I also wanted to show you the detail on this skin. It's a brand I've never heard of before, but I think the shading is really great! I love how creative the makeup is. I'm not too big of a fan of the way it looks on my face shape, but it's sure to look great on others! Plus, it's free!!

Go Grab your Friday Goodies!!

Hair: "Telephone" in Blonde by Ploom ($200L)
Skin: "Red Solstice" in Rita by Schismphrenic for DSN ($0L)
Lingerie: "Seduction" by Eve's Closet ($0L)
Poses: Fifty Linden Friday Female Set by Long Awkward Pose ($50L)

No comments:

Post a Comment