Thursday, May 20, 2010

Swansong Free Kini & Oasis Furniture

Happy Thursday, All! Today I've got a really pretty furniture set to show you! I have previously blogged Oasis Furniture (because I love it) and today I want to show you the May Group Gift! It's been out for a while now, but you can still hop on over and touch the subscribo to get it!!
The chairs and cushions are texture change via menu, and the set comes with all you see here! Except me, of course!!

Also, I want to show you this free bikini from Swansong. It's so cute, I love the pattern! 
This is the bikini in the "Jungle" color.
This is the bikini in the "Aqua" color.
And this is the back view of the bikini in the "Rust" color. It comes in a few more colors to choose from, with all layers. Also, the skin I'm wearing is free at Tuli! It's wonderfully beautiful!

So, pick up your goodies today!!

Furniture Set: May Group Gift, Oasis Furniture ($0L)
Hair: "Chalice" in Mirage by Truth (not free)
Skin: "Kalista Base Skin" in light 01 by Tuli ($0L)
Bikini: "Penang Bikini" by Swansong ($0L)
Sunglasses: Past Group Gift from Garage ($0L)

No comments:

Post a Comment